Wednesday, February 18, 2009

See At La (SEATTLE!!!)

If you are reading this and haven't been to the gorgeous,vibrant, seaside metropolissy city called Seattle, than book a ticket and go. Go on.
I had the distinct pleasure hanging seaside for a few days last week and I can say with complete conviction that Seattle is one of the coolest cities I've ever strolled through. If San Francisco and San Diego kissed and crashed together, Seattle would be the resulting goodness.
The food was holy fuckity fuck zagat exploding savory in every way possible. All hail the salmon.

*note-tales of the one eye open while sleeping man spilling into my seat on the flight over (whose open eye stared at me for 2 hours) in future posts. It's a doozy.

The light on a certain day was dazzling in a mystical prism-y way.





Architectural magic. Magically delicious.

The owner of this lower floor hangout let me use the bathroom. THANK YOU!


Lobby of Hotel Monaco. Deluxe.



The obligatory Space Needle picture.




Sacred floating geometry





Sweet cherubs ass, this plate at the Hotel Alexis Library Bistro Restaurant sent me over the moon and back for more. Literally-no pun intended.






Bookish.


More Seattle snippets will be peppered here and there and there and here.





No comments: